1)How did you hear about our (college) and why are you interested in it?
2)Why do you feel that you deserve acceptance/a scholarship to this college/university?
3) What would your ideal college be like?
4) What prompted you to apply for our school?
5) How do you think your high school has prepared you for college?
6) What is it about the field you intend to major in that interests you?
7) What types of activities do you plan on being involved with during your college years?
8) What is something new you want to explore during college?
9) Do you know anyone of our school? Or have you contacted any professor or faculty in our school?
10) What other schools are you applying to?
1) Where are you from? How would you describe your hometown?
2) How would you describe your high school?
3) What is your favorite class that you are taking now?
4) What have been your major achievements throughout high school?
5) Are there any trips you've been on or experiences you've had that have really influenced you or caused you to make change in your life?
6) What is the biggest problem facing your high school, and how would you change it if you have been authorized power?
7) How would your favorite teacher describe you?
8) What can you bring to our school?
9) Tell me about three people in your life that inspire you and how did they do so?
10) What is your best and worst characteristic?
11) If you had to change one thing about yourself what would it be and why?
12) Do you get along well with your friends? How would your friends describe you?